Main achievements in 2021
- March issue of the cancer info magazine edited by Fondation Cancer: Prof. Dr Michel Mittelbronn, head of the NCP, takes a close look at the situation and notes the apparent lack of large-scale international studies on the issue.
- PhD Defense – Mr Alfonso de Falco.
- International Women’s Health Action Day – closer look at our gynaecological cytology service at the NCP and its cervical cancer screening programme with Dr Marc Fischer.
- European Prostate Day with an interview with our expert on the subject, Javier Alves from the Pathological Anatomy service.
- Breast Group of CHL Kriibszentrum proposed a programme of five thematic round tables with the intervention of the LNS in the person of Dr Olfa Chouchane Mlik of the NCP on the subject of screening, diagnosis and announcement, topic directly addressed during the first round table.
- The Breast Cancer Unit of the CHL Kriibszentrum, in partnership with the Institut National du Cancer (INC), has been awarded the OnkoZert certificate of the German Cancer Society (DKG). The CHL’s breast cancer department works closely with the LNS and the Centre François Baclesse. Without the cooperation of these three institutions, such high-level certification would not have been possible.